This is where it all starts: Meeting the client, identifying the site and collecting basic information. If it is required we are fully capable of doing complete energy audits on your facility.
There are different audit levels with differing goals and levels of detail:
- Level 0
- Goal: Gather Site Information to Prepare for Level 1 Audit.
- Detail: This audit covers data collection like site drawings and municipal accounts with the goal of familiarising with the site and energy supplies.
- Level 1
- Goal: Analysing Energy profiles.
- Detail: This audit involves the installation of energy meters and the analysis of their data to identify areas for more efficient consumption patterns.
- Level 2
- Goal: Identifying Projects.
- Detail: This audit should provide enough detail to propose energy management opportunities and specific projects that should be investigated.
- Level 3
- Goal: Detail design of specific projects.
- Detail: This audit should have enough detail in order to finalise the design for specific energy projects.
Each increasing level automatically includes all of the lower audit levels. Therefore a Level 3 audit will involve all the audit levels from 0 to 3.